Hours of Operation
M-Th -- 6:00am-8:30pm
F -- 6:00am-7:30pm
Sat -- 8:00am-3:00pm
Sun -- 10:30am-3:00pm
New Year's Day, Easter,
Closed at noon:
Memorial Day, July 4th,
Labor Day, Christmas Eve,
New Year's Eve
Please familiarize yourself with the gym rules:
- No wet, muddy, or grassy shoes on gym floor. Bring or wear clean shoes.
- Shoes with toes are required.
- Limit perfume and cologne use for persons with allergies.
- Only water is allowed on gym floor. Other drinks may be left on side table.
- We are not responsible for lost or stolen items.
- Children who aren't gym members aren't allowed on the gym floor. A child is allowed to sit quietly and wait for you.
- Some gym equipment may be reserved briefly for Group Personal Training use.
- Wipe your sweat off the equipment with sanitary spray and rags.
- Keep dumbbells, barbells, and feet off the benches to preserve upholstery.
- Unload plates and replace dumbbells when you are finished with your station.
- Use safety collars and a spotter [if needed].
- Don't slam weights or shout unnecessarily.
- Let others "work in", don't sit at your station between sets.
- Use safe exercise technique.
- Work out wisely at your own finess level to avoid hurting yourself.
- Feel free to ask questions especially when in doubt about an exercise.
- Abusive actions of any kind will not be tolerated and may be cause for membership terminiation.
- Please observe any other posted rules in the gym.